Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £8.56Trending at £10.18
- £9.18Trending at £10.99
- £13.99Trending at £19.95
- £11.63Trending at £11.79
- £10.25Trending at £10.63
About this product
- DescriptionGovernment organizations spend enormous amounts of money. They employ a large percentage of the work force. They have huge impact on the national economy and wealth. This book explores the needs of transforming the management culture of government from its well embedded past practices to a new paradigm of leadership driven management.
- Author BiographyDr. Dale Geiger holds three degrees from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and earned his PhD from the Harvard Business School after a seventeen-year corporate career that included several significant controllership positions. Geiger is a retired, tenured professor at California State University and has also taught at the University of Southern California, George Washington University, the Naval Postgraduate School, and Georgetown University's Center for Professional Development.
- Author(s)Dale Geiger
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.