Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £12.33Trending at £14.99
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the key elements of country style through the use of colour and natural hues.
- Author BiographyJudith Miller is a regular TV presenter and best-selling author of over 80 books on antiques and interiors. She started collecting antiques in the late 1960s while studying at Edinburgh University: fascinated by inexpensive plates bought in the city's junk shops, she researched their past in books and auction catalogues and at antiques fairs and shops. Her knowledge of antiques grew, and in 1979 she co-founded Miller's Antiques Price Guide. She went on to publish numerous acclaimed titles, including Miller's Antiques Encyclopedia, The Style Sourcebook, Influential Styles, Judith Miller Colour and the best-selling DK Homes & Antiques and Collectables Price Guide. A regular contributor to newspapers and magazines, including BBC Homes & Antiques, she is also co-presenter of The House Detectives (BBC2), consultant and co-presenter of The Antiques Trail and presenter of It's Your Bid. She lives in London and New York.
- Author(s)Judith Miller
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.