Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.37Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
- £1.00+ £1.81 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHis fields are empty, so Tom Farmer is looking for all the farmyard animals. He's in for a big surprise when he finds them! What will he do to sort them out? Die-cut holes in each page hold clues to what follows, with lots of scope for imitation and expression.
- PrizesJoint winner for Practical Pre-School Silver Award 2008.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleClassic Books with Holes Soft Cover
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width290 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Airlie Anderson
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £6.46
- £2.89Trending at £2.99
- £4.25Trending at £5.98
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £3.45Trending at £4.00
- £3.95Trending at £5.98
- £12.10Trending at £17.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.