All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionGovernments around the world traditionally distinguish insiders from outsiders. Explaining the innovation why states cede their sovereignty and eradicate or redefine the boundaries of the political community by including foreigners, this book analyzes the development of European citizenship and the evolution of supranational rights.
- Author BiographyWillem Maas is Jean Monnet Chair in European Integration and associate professor of political science at Glendon College, York University, Toronto.
- Author(s)Willem Maas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleEurope Today
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.