All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionicholas Kniel and Timothy Wright teach their method of creating gorgeous ribbon flowers in this collection of illustrated, step-by-step lessons. With only a few yards of ribbon, you can make the perfect embellishment for any garment, home decor item, wedding party and more.
- Author BiographyNicholas Kniel has a Bachelor's degree in fashion design from American College and has previously designed couture evening and wedding gowns. He opened the Nicholas Kniel-Fine Ribbon & Embellishments boutique in 2000. His designs can be viewed at http://nicholaskniel.com. Timothy Wright creates the written directions for all of Nicholas Kniel's flower projects and teaches many of the classes.
- Author(s)Nicholas Kniel,Timothy Wright
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.21Trending at £5.00
- £4.92Trending at £5.10
- £7.98Trending at £9.81
- £5.08Trending at £6.76
- £7.25Trending at £7.97
- £20.03Trending at £22.31
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.