All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an overview of the major subject areas in criminology and covering the most up-to-date advances in theory and research, this book includes special features that engage the reader to think critically about the subjects.
- Author BiographyAnthony Walsh, Professor of Criminology at Boise State University, received his PhD from Bowling Green State University at the ripe old age of 43. He has field experience in law enforcement and corrections. He is the author of over 150 journal articles/book chapters and 34 books, including Biology and Criminology (Routledge, 2009), Feminist Criminology Through a Biosocial Lens (Carolina Academic Press, 2011), Law, Justice, and Society (with Craig Hemmens, Oxford University Press, 2011), Correctional Assessment, Casework, and Counseling (with Mary K. Stohr, American Correctional Association, 2011), The Neurobiology of Criminal Behavior: Gene-Brain-Culture Interaction (with Jon Bolen, Ashgate, 2012), Corrections: The Essentials (with Mary K. Stohr, SAGE, 2012), The Science Wars: The Politics of Gender and Race (Transaction, 2013), Criminological Theory: Assessing Philosophical Assumptions (Anderson/Elsevier, 2014), Biosociology: Bridging the Biology-Sociology Divide (Transaction, 2014), and Criminology: The Essentials (Sage, 2015). His interests include the biosocial criminology, statistics, and criminal justice assessment and counseling.
- Author(s)Professor Anthony Walsh
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.