CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionIndonesia comprises more than 17,000 islands stretching on either side of the equator for nearly 4,000 miles and hundreds of ethnic groups. This book reveals the remarkable social, religious, and geographical differences that exist from island to island. It also reveals local people's own ideas of their identities and pasts.
- Author BiographyJILL FORSHEE is a cultural anthropologist and Visiting Scholar at the Center for Southeast Asia Studies, University of California, Berkeley. Author of Between the Folds: Stories of Cloth, Lives, and Travels from Sumba (2000), she has written numerous articles about Indonesia.
- Author(s)Jill Forshee
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCultures and Customs of the World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.