Culture and Customs of the Arab Gulf States by Rebecca L. Torstrick, Elizabeth Faier (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £53.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £28.85Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by oxfam_f3728_wallingford
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fresh, modern perspective on individual countries for which detailed information is most in demand in the school curriculum and library. This series covers topics such as: The land, people, and history; Food, and traditional dress; Religion and thought; Social customs and lifestyle; Media; Literature; and more.
- Author BiographyRebecca L. Torstrick is Associate Professor of Anthropology and Associate Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Indiana University, South Bend. Elizabeth Faier is former Director of Sheikha Fatima Center for Leadership at Zayed University in Dubai. A cultural anthropologist by training, she is currently working as an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Faier,Rebecca L. Torstrick
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCultures and Customs of the World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note28
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.