CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the Dark Web landscape of international terrorism, suggests a systematic, computational approach to understanding its problems, and presents techniques, methods, and case studies developed by the University of Arizona AI Lab Dark Web team.
- Author(s)Hsinchun Chen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIntegrated Series in Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note102 black & white tables, biography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.