Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reflects on the role of Darwinism in modern archaeology. It tackles the lack of consensus on how to define the basic principles of Darwinian thought in ways that are relevant to the archaeological sciences. Each chapter includes definitions of related key words.
- Author BiographyJOHN P. HART is Director of Research & Collections, New York State Museum, Albany. JOHN EDWARD TERRELL is Director of the New Guinea Research Program and Curator of Anthropology at the Field Museum in Chicago.
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohn Edward Terrell,John P. Hart
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.