All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Grateful Dead are perhaps the most legendary American rock band of all time. For thirty years, beginning in the hippie scene of San Francisco in 1965, they were a musical institution, the original jam band that broke new ground in so many ways.
- Author BiographyBILL KREUTZMANN co-founded the Grateful Dead in 1965 with his musical cohorts Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Ron Pigpen McKernan, and Phil Lesh. As the drummer in that band for all 30 years until they disbanded in 1995, he performed more than 2,300 concerts and played on every one of their albums. He continues to play music in various bands including Billy and the Kids. He lives on an organic farm in Hawaii.BENJY EISEN has written for Rolling Stone, Esquire, Relix and so on. He lives in San Francisco, where he is at work on a novel. Upon completion of Deal, he cut a deal with Kreutzmann and is now his manager.
- Author(s)Benjy Eisen,Bill Kreutzmann
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note30 black and white photograph, 16 page colour photograph insert
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £6.98
- £5.73Trending at £6.95
- £8.00Trending at £8.13
- £6.24Trending at £6.70
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.