CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the different types of debt-for-development exchanges and the different ways they have been used by all donor nations.
- Author BiographyRoss P. Buckley is a Professor of Law at University of New South Wales, a Fellow of the Asian Institute of International Financial Law of the University of Hong Kong, and a Fellow of Australia21, a national research organization. He is the founding series editor of the Global Trade Law Series; series co-editor of the International Banking and Finance Law Series, and founding editor of the Overseas Law column in the Australian Law Journal. He has written or edited eight books, and authored more than 90 book chapters and articles.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRoss P. Buckley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.