Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- Description* Introduces the Qumran Scrolls to the uninitiated general reader. * Explains how revolutionary the discovery of the Scrolls was and their enduring significance. * Sets the Scrolls within the wider context of Jewish history and religion of the second temple period.
- Author BiographyJonathan G. Campbell studied at Aberdeen and Oxford and has taught at the University of Wales, Lampeter. Since 1996, he has been teaching Biblical Studies, Hebrew and Judaism in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Bristol, where he is Senior Lecturer in Biblical Studies and early Judaism. He has published widely on the Dead Sea Scrolls, including Use of Scripture in the Damascus Document (1995). Until recently he was Secretary to the British Association for Jewish Studies.
- Author(s)Jonathan G. Campbell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2002
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note5
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.