Decision Making, Personhood and Dementia: Exploring the Interface by Jessica Kingsley Publishers (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.40+ £1.58 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by northern_lights123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on papers from the Centre for Research on Personhood in Dementia workshop, experts discuss the interface between dementia, personhood and decision-making. Drawing on a range of perspectives, the book forges new understandings of relationships between informal decision-making and formal biomedical or legal processes for assessing competence.
- Author BiographyDeborah O'Connor received a Ph.D in Social Work from Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada in 1997. She is the founding Director of the Centre for Research on Personhood in Dementia (CRPD) and an associate professor in the School of Social Work at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. She has worked in the field of dementia as a health professional and researcher for over 25 years. Barbara Purves received a Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Studies in 2006 at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. Her current research is grounded in over 25 years of clinical experience as a speech-language pathologist working with people with acquired communication disorders, including dementia.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight344 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBarbara Purves,Deborah O'Connor
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £16.20
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.