Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an introductory study on the many possibilities that logical analysis offers for the study of legal systems.
- Author BiographyPablo E. Navarro is a Professor of Philosophy of Law at the National University of the South and Blas Pascal University. He is also a researcher for the National Council for Research in Science and Technology (CONICET) in Argentina. Navarro has published several books and has written papers on legal theory and deontic logic for journals such as Law and Philosophy, Ratio Juris, Rechtstheorie, and Theoria. He was a visiting professor in many European and Latin American universities. He obtained a Guggenheim Fellowship (2001-2) and was recognized by the Konex Foundation (2006) in the discipline of legal philosophy and was awarded the Bernardo Houssay Prize (2003). Jorge L. Rodriguez is a Professor of Legal Theory at the National University of Mar del Plata School of Law and a visiting professor in the department of law at the University of Girona. He has published several books and articles in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Germany, Italy, Mexico, and the United Kingdom on legal theory and deontic logic. Rodriguez was awarded the Young Scholar Prize by the International Association for Philosophy of Law and Social Philosophy (1999) and was recognized by the Konex Foundation in the discipline of the philosophy of law and legal theory (2006). He has served as a criminal judge in Mar del Plata since 2009.
- Author(s)Jorge L. Rodriguez,Pablo E. Navarro
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Philosophy and Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.