All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe guide for novice researchers who want to master how to produce first-class research their contemporaries will want to read!
- Author BiographyAnne Huff is Visiting Professor of Strategy and Innovation at the TUM Business School in Munich, Germany, where she is helping organize research on open innovation that crosses traditional organizational boundaries, product-service fusion and leadership systems. She was Founding Director of the Advanced Institute of Management Research (AIM), a UK wide management research initiative with offices based at the London Business School, and continues to be a visiting AIM fellow at LBS. She is also a visiting professor in the Communications Department of the University of Colorado, and had prior appointments at the University of Illinois, and UCLA. She earned a BA from Barnard College (philosophy), as well as an MA (sociology) and PhD (management) from Northwestern University. Her research interests focus on sustained innovation and strategic change; both are seen as dynamic processes of interaction among firms and as cognitive processes affected by the interaction of individuals over time. Recent books include Mapping Strategic Knowledge. Sage, 2002 (edited, with Mark Jenkins), When Firms Change Direction. Oxford University Press, 2000 (with James O. Huff), and Writing for Scholarly Publication (Sage, 1998). In 1998-99 Anne was President of the Academy of Management, an association of management researchers with 16,000 members worldwide; she held associated leadership positions from 1995 to 2001. In August 2003 she received the Distinguished Scholar Award of the Managerial and Organizational Cognition Division of that association. She serves on the boards of several professional organizations and journals.
- Author(s)Anne Sigismund Huff
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.