CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £31.00Trending at £32.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book captivates student interest, opening minds to the wonder of developmental biology, whilst covering required material with scientific rigour. The tenth edition reflects the exciting new age of genomics, genetic regulatory networks and digital visualization techniques while keeping focus on the major questions of animal development.
- Author BiographyScott F. Gilbert is Howard A. Schneiderman Professor of Biology Emeritus, Swarthmore College, USA.
- Author(s)Scott F. Gilbert
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/12/2016
- Weight2159 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.