All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis redesigned and expanded third edition of Diabetes Snacks, Treats, and Easy Eats for Kids offers even more simple, delicious recipes for healthy, well-balanced diets. Since the book was first published in 2006, the prevalence of diabetes in children has continued to increase. Children under age 19 have seen a 21 percent increase in Type 1 case
- Author BiographyBarbara Grunes has written more than fifty cookbooks. She trained with master chefs Jacques Pepin and James Beard, was co-founder of the Heartland Food Society, and served as food columnist for the Chicago Sun-Times. Linda R. Yoakam, R.D., M.S., is a nutritionist and diabetes consultant with an extensive practice in the Chicago area.
- Author(s)Barbara Grunes
- PublisherSurrey Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2017
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSurrey Books,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.