All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this moving and intelligent book John Gillibrand, an Anglican priest, draws on his experience of caring for his non-verbal son, Adam, who has autism and is now a teenager. He reflects on how the experience has changed not just his life, but also his whole way of thinking about theology, politics and philosophy.
- Author BiographyJohn Gillibrand, PhD, is an Anglican priest working in the Diocese of St. David's in West Wales. He has degrees in Theology and History from Oxford University, UK. His doctoral studies at the University of Wales, Bangor, UK, were on the applicability of the thought of Michel Foucault to Christian theology. He lives in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
- Author(s)John Gillibrand
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDr. Rowan Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.