Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn 1853 account in two volumes of the British archaeological expedition that discovered the palace of the Assyrian king Sennacherib.
- Author(s)Austen Henry Layard
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note127 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.