All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £3.95Trending at £5.00
- £3.49Trending at £4.99
- £2.50Trending at £2.56
- £2.58Trending at £2.74
- £2.29Trending at £2.50
- £2.95Trending at £3.13
- £2.70Trending at £3.03
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a phrasal template word game where one player prompts others for a list of words to substitute for blanks in a story, before reading the - often comical or nonsensical - story aloud. This book features 21 stories.
- Author BiographyRoger Price and Leonard Stern invented Mad Libs more than 50 years ago! They were also the co-founders of Price Stern Sloan.
- Author(s)Price Stern Sloan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice Stern Sloan Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight68 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.