CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, humorous book by a rising progressive communications consultant shows how the pervasive use of bad metaphors perniciously influences thinking and behaviour toward the American economy, and provokes us to develop the vocabulary necessary for making informed political and economic decisions.
- Author BiographyAnat Shenker-Osorio is a strategic communications consultant based in Oakland, CA. She crafts messaging for issues from immigration to contraception and completed research on how people make sense of and come to judgments about the economy. Anat has worked with the ACLU, Ms Foundation, America's Voice, Ford Foundation and dozens of others, presenting findings to members of Congress, and as a keynote speaker at Netroots Nation. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Anat Shenker Osorio
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight368 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.