All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the problems involved in 'touching' children in an educational environment. This book uses real-life examples taken from research into the mentality of risk culture, and highlights a state of affairs in which ordinary well-meaning professionals feel they cannot offer even very young children basic levels of comforting or affection.
- Author BiographyHeather Piper is Senior Research Fellow in the Education and Social Research Institute of Manchester Metropolitan University. Ian Stronach is Research Professor of Education in the Education and Social Research Institute of Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Heather Piper,Ian Stronach
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.