All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDouble Shakespeares examines contemporary performances of Shakespeare's plays, and narratives about rehearsing and performing Shakespeare's plays, that acknowledge the inescapable doubleness of emotional-realist acting.
- Author BiographyCary M. Mazer is associate professor of theatre arts and English at the University of Pennsylvania, where for many years he chaired the undergraduate Theatre Arts Program. He is author of Shakespeare Refashioned: Elizabethan Plays on Edwardian Stages and editor of volume 15 of Great Shakespeareans: Poel, Granville Barker, Guthrie, Wanamaker.
- Author(s)Cary M. Mazer
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2017
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare and the Stage
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note6 black & white halftones
- Weight326 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £31.49Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.00
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.