All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.83
- £20.98Trending at £22.39
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
- £47.66Trending at £64.79
- £19.86Trending at £29.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph deals with the behavior of essentially nonlinear heterogeneous materials in processes occurring under intense dynamic loading, where microstructural effects play the main role.
- Author(s)Vitali Nesterenko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2001
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleShock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 Tables, black and white; 199 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 510 p. 199 illus.
- Weight924 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.