EXA/LEAP 2008: Proceedings of the International Conference on Exotic Atoms and Related Topics and International Conference on Low Energy Antiproton Physics, (EXA/LEAP 2008) held in Vienna, Austria, September 15-19, 2008 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2009)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/12/2009
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVI, 693 p.
- Weight1352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBertalan Juhasz,Eberhard Widmann,Johann Marton,Johann Zmeskal,Ken Suzuki
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
- Table Of ContentsForeword.- Kaonic helium atoms.- Kaonic atoms measurements at the DA?NE accelerator.- X-ray spectroscopy of light hadronic atoms.- Pionic atom factory project in the RIBF.- Unified approach to nuclear densities from exotic atoms.- Observation of ?K-atoms with DIRAC-II.- Pionic deuterium.- Nucleon recoil for low-energy antikaon-deuteron scattering.- Line shape of the ?H(3p?-?1s) transition.- Antikaon-nucleon scattering lengths.- Recent topics of mesic atoms and mesic nuclei.- Towards more exoticness-X-ray spectroscopy of ?? atoms at J-PARC.- Perspectives of the ???-atom spectroscopy at PANDA.- Accurate evaluation of the 1s wave functions of kaonic hydrogen.- KAIUM at DA?NE?.- Muon capture in hydrogen and deuterium.- 2S state and Lamb shift in muonic hydrogen.- Muon spectroscopy with trace alkaline-earth and rare-earth isotopes implanted in solid D2.- Coulomb spheroidal representation in the hyperspherical approach to the three-body problem.- An analytic and parameter-free wavefunction for studying the stability of three-body systems.- Calculations of the cascade characteristics for hadronic hydrogen atoms based on a quantum-classical approach.- Accurate ground state wavefunctions for several three-body systems.- Determination of the hadronic width of the ground state in pionic hydrogen.- Density effect in d?-?d? catalyzed fusion with ortho-and para-enriched deuterium.- Overview of and -nucleus dynamics.- Recent results on the search of bound kaonic states in nuclei with FINUDA.- First exclusive measurements of the K ??? pp state populated in the pp ? K ?+? ?p reaction at 2.85 GeV.- Search for kaonic nuclear state, K ??? pp, in the p?+?p???X?+?K ?+ reaction with FOPI.- The AMADEUS experiment at DA?NE and the analysis of KLOE data in the search for kaonic nuclear clusters.- OBELIX results on Kaonic Nuclear Clusters production by antiproton annihilation at rest on 4He.- K ? absorption in nuclei by two and three nucleons.- Multi- configurations and the limit of kaon condensation.- The ?K N ? ? ? decay threshold effect in 3He(in-flight K?-, n) reaction spectrum.- Phenomenological interaction with isospin-breaking effects.- Effective interaction with strong ?? dynamics constrained by chiral SU(3) symmetry.- Chiral SU(3) dynamics and the quasibound K?-?pp cluster.- Baryon resonances as hadronic molecule states with kaons.- Status of neutrinoless double beta decay searches.- An experiment to measure the bound-?- decay of the free neutron.- CPT and Lorentz-invariance violation.- Quantum Gravity, CPT symmetry and entangled states.- Gravitational physics with antimatter.- Measuring the antihydrogen fall.- Planned measurement of the ground-state hyperfine splitting of antihydrogen.- Antihydrogen (hydrogen) atom formation.- Efficient Rydberg positronium laser excitation for antihydrogen production in a magnetic field.- Perspectives of laser-stimulated antihydrogen formation.- The feasibility of the TRIC experiment at COSY.- Precision spectroscopy of metastable hydrogen and antihydrogen with a Lamb-shift polarimeter.- Determination of the antiproton-to-electron mass ratio by laser spectroscopy of .- Preliminary results from recent measurements of the antiprotonic helium hyperfine structure.- Precision spectroscopy of antiprotonic helium.- Spin structure of antiprotonic helium in a magnetic field.- Collisional effects on the HFS transitions of antiprotonic helium.- Cross-beam atomic collision experiment between ultra-low-energy antiprotons and a supersonic gas jet.- Angular and energy differential electron emission cross sections in collisions between antiprotons and helium atoms.- Interaction of antiprotons with Rb atoms and a comparison of antiproton stopping powers of the atoms H, Li, Na, K, and Rb.- Collisions of low-energy antiprotons with molecular hydrogen: ionization, excitation and stopping power.- Precision Penning trap mass measurements on exotic ions: status and perspectives.- ASACUSA MUSASHI: New progre
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.