All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for cooks new to the ingredients and techniques used in Indian cookery, this book takes you through the process of creating delicious, aromatic Indian dishes step by step, enabling you to master this colourful and exotic cuisine.
- Author BiographyManju Malhi has published several books on Indian cookery, including Brit Spice and India with Passion. She appears regularly on TV, on programmes such as Simply Indian and BBC's Food and Drink and Saturday Kitchen.
- Author(s)Manju Malhi
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleEasy Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Weight674 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.