All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £5.99Trending at £8.01
- £12.99Trending at £18.94
- £18.46Trending at £24.15
- £11.70Trending at £13.24
- £13.38Trending at £13.98
- £9.79Trending at £11.89
- £9.33Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a style similar to that of Nigel Slater's multi-award-winning food memoir 'Toast', this is a celebration of the glory, humour, eccentricities and embarrassments that are The British at Table.
- Author BiographyNigel Slater is Britain's top food writer. His hugely popular columns and books have won him an enormous following for his direct, up-to-the-minute and delicious approach to food. As well as his award-winning food writing, his autobiography, 'Toast', was a bestseller and won four major awards. Nigel is editor of Observer Food Monthly and has a regular column in Sainsbury's Magazine. His most recent cookery books are 'Appetite' and 'The Kitchen Diaries'.
- Author(s)Nigel Slater
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight202 g
- Width142 mm
- Height123 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-Audio
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.