Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a comprehensive analysis of recent economic, social and political developments in North Africa. It shows how the Maghrebi states and societies are currently at an important point as they try to adjust to different ways of doing things in new regional and international orders.
- Author BiographyAZZEDINE LAYACHI is Associate Professor of Political Science at St. John's University, New York. He published several books and articles on North Africa, including The United States and North Africa (Praeger, 1990), and has made numerous radio, television, and conference appearances.
- Author(s)Azzedine Layachi
- Date of Publication28/10/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.