All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise yet insightful sequel to the highly acclaimed The Nature of Economic Growth provides a comprehensive critique of both old and new growth theory, highlighting the importance of economic growth for reducing poverty.
- Author BiographyA.P. Thirlwall, Professor of Applied Economics, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
- Author(s)A. P. Thirlwall
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.