Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Author(s)John J. McCusker,R.R. Menard
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Weight794 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyJohn J. McCusker, currently the Halsell Distinguished Professor of American History and Professor of Economics at Trinity University, is the author of several books, including Rum and the American Revolution and How Much Is That In Real Money?, and Money and Exchange in Europe and America, 1600-1775: A Handbook.|Russell R. Menard, professor of history at the University of Minnesota, is coauthor of Robert Cole's World: Agriculture and Society in Early Maryland.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.