All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.27
- £43.61Trending at £49.71
- £11.00Trending at £13.94
- £7.86Trending at £9.89
- £11.00Trending at £11.83
- £10.58Trending at £12.17
- £10.71Trending at £13.94
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the major innovations of the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment is that it incorporates a series of local assessments in a global portrait of the planet's health. This book provides students and policymakers with a baseline and framework for ongoing assessments of ecosystem and human well-being on a variety of scales around the world.
- Author BiographyThe Millennium Ecosystem Assessment s work is overseen by a 45-member Board of Directors, co-chaired by Robert Watson, Chief Scientist and Senior Advisor for the Environment of the Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development Network of the World Bank, and A.H. Zakri, director of the United Nations University s Institute of Advanced Studies. The Assessment Panel, which oversees the technical work of the MA, includes 13 of the world s leading social and natural scientists. It is co-chaired by Angela Cropper of the Cropper Foundation and Harold Mooney of Stanford University. Walter Reid is the director of the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMillennium Ecosystem Assessment S.
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note6 tables, 19 figures
- Weight1034 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCiara Raudsepp-Hearne,Cristian Samper,Doris Capistrano,Marcus J Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.