All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.60Trending at £16.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
- £28.30Trending at £32.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third volume in the MA series, which analyzes the track record of past policies and the potential of new ones. The challenge of reversing the degradation of ecosystems while meeting increasing demands can be met only with significant policy and institutional changes. It serves as a guide to the creation of stronger policy frameworks.
- Author BiographyThe Millennium Ecosystem Assessment s work is overseen by a 45-member Board of Directors, co-chaired by Robert Watson, Chief Scientist and Senior Advisor for the Environment of the Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development Network of the World Bank, and A.H. Zakri, director of the United Nations University s Institute of Advanced Studies. The Assessment Panel, which oversees the technical work of the MA, includes 13 of the world s leading social and natural scientists. It is co-chaired by Angela Cropper of the Cropper Foundation and Harold Mooney of Stanford University. Walter Reid is the director of the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment.
- Author(s)Millennium Ecosystem Assessment
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.