Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionIs the privatisation of state education defendable? Did the public sector ever provide a fair education for all learners? This work provides a comprehensive, analytic and empirical account of the privatisation of education. It is aimed at those researching and studying in the fields of social policy, policy analysis, and others.
- Author BiographyInstitute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Ball
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.