All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- Author(s)Adele J. Huber
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSchriften zum Europaischen Management
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight190 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
- Table Of ContentsConceptualization of firms' implementation capabilities based on organizational learning theory; Scale development and validation of the Strategy Implementation Capability construct; Empirical analyses regarding the construct's effects on firm performance based on data from senior manager dyads; Implications for management and research
- Author BiographyDr. Adele J. Huber wrote her dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Alexander Haas at the University of Bern (Switzerland). She works as a management consultant, focusing on marketing and brand strategy development and execution.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.