Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.01Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £50.25Trending at £58.07
- £29.42Trending at £39.78
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £6.58Trending at £6.85
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.72Trending at £16.46
- £14.50Trending at £14.66
About this product
- DescriptionDefines the 2,500 most-used words in the embedded systems field, with over 4,500 entries and cross-references. This dictionary is designed to serve both the technical and non-technical audience.
- Author BiographyJack Ganssle has 30 years' experience developing embedded systems. He has authored two books, The Art of Programming Embedded Systems and The Art of Designing Embedded Systems, and writes a regular column in Embedded Systems Programming magazine. Michael Barr is the editor-in-chief of Embedded Systems Programming magazine and the principal of Netrino Consultants Network. He wrote Programming Embedded Systems in C and C++.
- Author(s)Jack G. Ganssle,Michael Barr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLawrence
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCMP Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.