All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to explore the energy and carbon impact of your personal consumption and lifestyle choices? Nicola Terry has the facts to answer your questions on just about every aspect of your daily life.
- Author BiographyNicola Terry graduated from Cambridge University in 1984 with a first-class degree in computer science and engineering. After becoming interested in environmental issues, she took a degree in Environmental Studies at the Open Univeristy. Nicola is an active member of Transition Cambridge Energy Group and is a surveyor in Cambridge Carbon Footprint's Climate Friendly Homes project; through these activities she has discussed energy consumption with people in a wide range of houses. You can find more about nicola on
- Author(s)Nicola Terry
- PublisherUIT Cambridge
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUIT Cambridge
- Content Note150
- Weight192 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.