Engineering Mechanics: Stresses, Strains, Displacements: Volume 2 by J. W. Welleman, C. Hartsuijker (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £71.28+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £27.31Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
- £64.95Trending at £81.92
- £47.66Trending at £65.09
- £19.86Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with structural and continuum mechanics. Containing hundreds of diagrams, drawings and examples, this work dovetails theoretical developments and figures. It also covers stresses and strains in simple elements subjected to extension, bending, shear and torsion.
- Author(s)C. Hartsuijker,J. W. Welleman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1531
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.