All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMike Engleby says things that others dare not even think. One of his contemporaries unaccountably disappears, and as we follow Engleby's career, which brings us up to the present day, the reader has to ask: is Engleby capable of telling the whole truth?
- Author BiographySebastian Faulks was born in April 1953. Before becoming a full-time writer in 1991, he worked as a journalist. Sebastian Faulks's books include A Possible Life, Human Traces, On Green Dolphin Street, Engleby, Birdsong, A Week in December and Where My Heart Used to Beat.
- Author(s)Sebastian Faulks
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- Out-of-print date20/12/2007
- Weight460 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.95Trending at £5.54
- £3.53Trending at £3.98
- £4.62Trending at £7.98
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.