All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to what can be seen and done in the countryside, with over 2000 entries covering the length and breadth of Britain. Arranged alphabetically by county, the entries include such details as opening times, admission charges, disabled facilities, access for pets and catering.
- Author(s)English Tourist Board
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/01/1991
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.