All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £18.98Was:£25.00Free postage
- £18.65Was:£25.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid and poignant collection of essays from one of Britain's foremost columnists and writers of fiction and non-fiction over the past thirty years.
- Author BiographyFerdinand Mount was born in 1939. For many years he was a columnist at the Spectator and then the Daily Telegraph and Sunday Times. In between, he was head of the Downing Street Policy Unit and then editor of the Times Literary Supplement. He is now a prize-winning novelist, author of the bestselling memoir Cold Cream, the controversial The New Few and the bestselling The Tears of the Rajas. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Ferdinand Mount
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note1 x 8pp 4-4 plates
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £11.98Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.