All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Environmental Problems of Central Asia and their Economic, Social and Security Impacts Tashkent, Uzbekistan 1-5 October 2007
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDr. Kyle T. Evered,Jiaguo Qi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.