All listings for this product
Best-selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- £42.50Trending at £57.89
- £229.99Trending at £265.52
- £30.72Trending at £32.04
- £15.82Trending at £17.28
- £119.99Trending at £127.15
- £39.00Trending at £40.69
- £257.99Trending at £278.28
About this product
- Product InformationEpson SX130 is a handy Inkjet All-in-One Printer delivering crisp and detailed images and files with its 1200-2399dpi resolution. The 28 ppm 28ppm printing speed provided by this colour model makes it easy to complete any printing jobs with efficiency. It is capable to network with various devices through a Cable, USB, USB 1.1 connection. In addition, this versatile printer has the ability to work as copier, fax machine, scanner offering its users even more beneficial functions.
- Printer TypeAll-in-One Printer
- Family LineEpson Stylus
- Output TypeColour
- Black print speed up to28 ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)5760 x 1440 dpi
- Colour print speed up to15 ppm
- Extend Printer TechnologyInkjet
- First Page Out Time93 Seconds
- InterfaceCable,USB,USB 1.0/1.1
- Form FactorDesktop
- Duplex PrintoutStandard
- Media TypeText
- Max Media Size216 x 356 mm
- Media Capacity100 Sheets
- Width43.61 cm
- Depth30.4 cm
- Height15.01 cm
- Weight3.9 kg
Most relevant reviews
- vale.a710 Feb, 2017by
Brilliant happy with the printer
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- davederry200005 Apr, 2015by
Good quality and value for money.
Good quality product, a little slower than some newer printers but does the job very satisfactorily. Compatible ink cartridges from ebay suppliers are great value which makes this printer recommendable for everyday use.
- silver-eddie17 Mar, 2012by
Superb quality prints, cheap to run, but painfully slow
Bought my SX130 in November 2011. Overall its a good printer ....just so long as you don't need anything fast. As already reported its VERY slow..... A full page colour will often take 2 minutes ..... for just one page, but the quality is excellent. Also be aware it won't let you print the joke / play bank notes.... it thinks they are real and just does not print. Running costs if you use the CISS system like I do is EXTREMELY low. I bought £6.00's worth of ink in November (Its now March 2012) and have printed approx 3000 pages and the bottles are still half full , so thats about 6000 pages for £6.00. I've read somewhere that if you buy the individual cartridges, the running cost can be quite high....... so worth considering the Continuous Ink supply system. Just a quick update , its now November 2013 and the printer is still going strong. I'm still using the original £6.00's worth of ink bought in Nov 2011..... but it has almost run out. The CISS system is VERY MUCH worth the additional cost. Read full review
- lb-17213 Jul, 2013by
A good printer/scanner for any needs,great value too.
I bought mine used a few months ago and had never used a printer before so I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set up and use.I got it for documents but the quality of colour photos is very professional.Ink is reasonably priced compared to other brands if you look around and is a doddle to replace/install.The only other maintenance I've had to perform is cleaning the head now and then,and that takes a couple of minutes.All in all,a great little printer/scanner,and great value and easy to use.I love it!
- ketts5802 Jul, 2013by
Excellent would recommend
Excellent product, works good, printing good, excellent photo printing. I would recommend this product.