All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn humorous novel which centres on Nepal and the adventures of Fred Fredericks and George Ferguson who meet up with ex-President Jimmy Carter and find themselves on Mount Everest with an American film maker looking for the bodies of Mallory and Irving.
- Author BiographyKim Stanley Robinson was born in 1952. After several years of travelling and working in different parts of the world, he has now returned to his beloved California. Widely regarded as one of the finest SF writers, Robinson has won many awards in his career, including the Nebula, Hugo, Asimov, John W. Campbell, Locus and World Fantasy Awards.
- Author(s)Kim Stanley Robinson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication22/11/1990
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/01/2002
- Weight180 g
- Width110 mm
- Height177 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.