All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis research-based guide to essential oils and their use in contemporary aromatherapy provides a full historical and cultural context for aromatherapy practice. The characteristics of over 100 essential oils, absolutes and resinoids are provided in detail, including botanical and chemical information, usage and combinations.
- Author BiographyJennifer Peace Rhind is a Chartered Biologist with a Ph.D. in Mycotoxicology from the University of Strathclyde. Her long-standing interest in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) has led to qualifications in massage, aromatherapy and reflexology, and for thirteen years she worked as a therapist and partner in a multidisciplinary complementary healthcare clinic. During this time she became involved in CAM education in the private sector and co-founded the first professionally accredited CAM school in Scotland. She was a lecturer on the B.A. (Hons) Complementary Healthcare programme at Edinburgh Napier University for fourteen years, and remains involved in scent education. She lives in Biggar near the Scottish Borders.
- Author(s)Jennifer Peace Rhind
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Weight571 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.