CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition addresses a variety of ethical issues that arise in the care of oncology patients. It covers issues that are central to contemporary medical practice and medical ethics inquiry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 140
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1230 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPeter Angelos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.