Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores shifts in international social policies and how they affect national trends and thus the context for social work practice. This book discusses international and national social work strategies and practice, and investigates the responsibilities for social welfare held by the state, the market and civil society.
- Author BiographyHans van Ewijk is Professor of Social Policy and Social Work and Chair of the Research Centre for Social Innovation at Utrecht University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands. He was recently appointed as Endowed Professor at the University for Humanistics at Utrecht for the Chair of Social Work Theory and is also Visiting Professor at Tartu University, Estonia. He is a former president of the International Council on Social Welfare Europe.
- Author(s)Hans van Ewijk
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.