CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- Description50 Hikes in the Sierra Nevada charts the thousands of miles of trails crisscrossing the Sierras' pine clad slopes and stark, treeless mountaintops, that make this region a hiker's paradise. Including the perfect mix of classic Sierra treks and lesser-known routes, the author has focused on the most scenic destinations.
- Author BiographyJulie Smith, a California native, has hiked and backpacked extensively throughout the Sierra Nevada from the deep recesses of Kings Canyon to the craggy apex of Mount Whitney. Taking advantage of California's ample sunshine, she and her husband spend their time hiking and fishing, outdoors more often than not. An environmental planner by trade, she has also authored several articles related to her outdoor exploits. She makes her home in Kelseyville, California.
- Author(s)Julie Smith
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleExplorer's 50 Hikes
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note101 black-and-white photographs and maps throughout
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.