All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £8.23Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £6.66Trending at £7.10
- £7.38Trending at £7.64
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionNamed One of Shutterbug Magazines Top Digital Imaging Books of 2008! Capturing an image and getting the right exposure is critical and Jeff Wignall recognizes exposure as the secret for creating an image that captures a vision and shares it with the world.
- Author BiographyJeff Wignall ( http://www.jeffwignall.com ) is a writer and photographer and author of numerous bestselling books on photography, including: The Joy of Digital Photography (Lark Books, 2006), The Kodak Most Basic Book of Digital Photography (Lark Books, 2006), The Kodak Guide to Shooting Great Travel Pictures (Fodor's Travel Publications, 2003) and the million-copy bestseller The Joy of Photography (3rd edition). He has been writing about photography for more than 30 years and is a former Camera columnist for the Sunday New York Times and the former technical editor of Photo District News (PDN). He is a frequent contributor to a number of photo magazines, including: American Photo , Outdoor Photographer , PC PHOTO Digital , Digitalis Foto (Budapest, Hungary) and the BottomLine Newsletters . Thousands of his photos have been published in books, magazines, ads and on websites. He lives in Connecticut where he also produces and hosts a regular FM radio show.
- Author(s)Jeff Wignall
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- Series TitlePhoto Workshop
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width188 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.