CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn informal history of sensational, scientific, silly, satisfying, and startling attractions based on seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth-century broadsides from Ricky Jay's extraordinary collection.
- Author BiographyRicky Jay is one of the world's great sleight-of-hand artists and an expert on the world of fantastic entertainment. His award-winning one-man shows were directed by David Mamet, in whose many films Mr. Jay has appeared. He is author of New York Times Notable Books Learned Pigs & Fireproof Women, Jay's Journal of Anomalies, Extraordinary Exhibitions, and Dice: Deception, Fate & Rotten Luck with Rosamond Purcell. He lives in Los Angeles.
- PublisherThe Quantuck Lane Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2005
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Quantuck Lane Press
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight1540 g
- Width264 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRicky Jay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.